Saturday 3 October 2009

Blooming heck...


It is even windier today than it was yesterday. Wondering if my winter pansies will survive?

To my surprise the QVC kit arrived this morning, so I had something to look forward to crafting. Waited till after all my chores were done and then opened the box. Mmmm, looked different to what I remembered, rummaged thru it, was it the same kit, couldn't remember. Looked on website, nope they'd sent me the wrong kit! Got an apology, but the kit I wanted was out of stock :-( So decided to keep what they had sent me, it is still a nice kit. As you can see from example, love these two owls! Added some glitter glue to the berries and hats, and cut a circle out of some green mirri board. Thought it really livened it up.

One other gripe, the kit had no envelopes! So will have to go an invest in some A5 envelopes. It will go further than the kit I ordered as there is so much in it. But do need a few extra Xmas bits and bobs, some silver glitter glue, the small tubes, find that much easier to work, plus some nice xmassy ribbon.

Definitely hankering to a trip to a craft shop...

No comments:

Visitors