Sunday 11 October 2009

Busy doing nothing...


Had an odd night's sleep, spent most of it wrestling with the bedclothes! Finally managed to get back to sleep and woke up at 10 a.m.! Had to get up as we had visitors coming, late morning supposedly... probably why they arrived at 12.30.

Weather was foul, didn't seem to know what it wanted to do so we had rain, sunshine... bit of everything. I tucked myself away and did some scrapbooking. Got an idea for a LO, monochrome, knew I had a few black and white photos, just had to hope I had black card! Luckily I did, it has a nice satin finish as well, stuck to just black, grey and white, the geometric design happened by accident, I cut the mat for the photo, then began to fool around with the off cuts, just placing bits here and there till I was happy. Did wonder whether to add a splash of colour, tried a few coloured buttons, but it wasn't right, so stuck with the monochrome look. Still not sure about the flowers, felt it needed some relief... they're not stuck down yet.

Need to sort out photos for printing tomorrow, no colour cartridge, but I'm seriously wondering if it is worthwhile printing photos at home. The price of the ink is horrendous, and printing in the likes of boots is quite cheap.

Hope you've all had a nice weekend, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Visitors