Friday 2 October 2009

It's grim up north...


It certainly was autumnal today! Cold, windy, rain... a very ugh day. I braved it to get in some supplies, well tomorrow's forecast is even worse!

So what to do on a rainy day, well craft of course. Had a play with the freebies from papercraft, when I opened it well, I was less than impressed. The double sided peel offs and glitter are okay, but the rest, they're having a laugh. So returned to one of my QVC kits, more of the box cards, hadn't realised I had so much left. And my new kit is on its way, so that must mean at least Tuesday before I set eyes on it. I'm keeping that kit for my own Christmas cards. I'm keeping an eye out for any craft fairs. Plus must send some the charity SOS - Support Our Soldiers. They're also looking for cards to distribute to the soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Not sure what I'll get up to tomorrow, feel like a bit of craft retail therapy... well you know what its like, you feel the need for something new. LOL

Have a good weekend all, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

I gave my free kit to my Mum, looked like rubbish and I have tons of glitter so I didn't need it!

Cazzy x

Cass said...

The glitter was the only thing worth having, rest has gone to craft stash at work.

Visitors