The size of the book will depend on the size of the envelopes you choose. I went for some slim envelopes, which just happen to fit the tags! My envelopes measured 19 cm by 7.5 cm. I cut the card for the covers and spine slightly bigger.
I decorated the front and back covers, and used a hole punch for the ties. You need to do a bit of work on the envelopes, fold in and stick down the flap, then slip inside a piece of paper and glue down. Then attach the spine to front and back covers with glue or DST, place strips of DST on each fold of the spine, and attach envelopes. I trimmed mine with some ribbon and left it overhanging each end. As you can see the envelops fit the tags nicely. You could ink or stamp on the envelopes.
Here's the front and back covers, I used a plain paper, inked round the edges, did some stamping and added a few embellishments and stuff. That was it! Think this may be my ABAC challenge entry. It didn't take long, a couple of hours. It would also make a nice gift.
I've only ever bothered with ready made books, so this was really enjoyable to make.