And don't get me started on price of petrol! The stuff has gone down in price on the markets, yet up at the pump.
I just did my usual thing of 'have a go', but bore in mind what some folk had said about them being messy, so had plenty of kitchen roll to hand. I spritzed the flowers first with some water, on top of the kitchen towel, then sprayed on the dylusions, I found a little goes a long way! I found them much easier to use than the cosmic shimmers, which went everywhere when I tried using them, then stopped working.
The flower die was X cut, which to my delight I discovered came with a magnetic mat, what a good idea! It has six flower dies of various sizes, plus the middle bit of the flowers. I needed to use a shim to cut the flowers, but that is no hardship, I've cut some shims and keep them with the cutting plates.
Tomorrow I have to make a sympathy card, a sad task, not my favourite thing to make.
All for now.