Saturday 12 December 2009

Saturday drivers....


Driving me bonkers!  I swear that there is a small army of weekend drivers and that they all come out at around 10 a.m., all crawl along, none really know where they are going,  they are likely to stop suddenly with no indication...    and as for those in car parks!  One guy I got stuck behind stopped at each darn bay, and spent a long time looking for any spaces, then moved on down to the next one!   As he crawled round to the last bit of the car park he just stopped dead...     As did the guy on the coast road, he was one car ahead of me,  we all were in the left lane and as he rounded the corner he went to stop,  the guy in front of me blasted his horn and the wally continued on. 

Was also annoyed at myself, decided to do some retail therapy,  and go to a craft shop, had this idea that on way back I could look out for decorated houses, the more OTT the better,  but guess which wally forgot her camera?  Doh....   So I missed a glorious sunset and some fab houses...  

But did get lots in craft shop,  at first I thought the Range was doing away with its craft stuff,  it wasn't were it usually is!  Luckily they'd just shifted it to a new spot, phew.  Ended up buying some Xmas stuff, for the two extra boxes I've decided to make,   there wasn't really much to choose from, they're obviously in the middle of changing the stock. So came home a happy, if cold bunny.... brrrrrr,  not that I am complaining, rather have this than all that persistent rain we kept on getting.     At least I can get out the winter clothes. 

Got lots of crafting planned for tomorrow, gonna do a snowman box and a christmas box.

And want Chris to win Strictly! 

No comments:

Visitors