Friday 11 December 2009

That Friday feeling... not.


Was so looking forward to spending the day with my friend, but sadly she had to cancel,  due to a lack of money.  What bugs me is that she is married and he won't give her money to do stuff she wants..   like her car having no petrol,  does he give her some money, no,  he'd rather her be upset!  So she is having to earn some cash over the weekend, she does a part time job on and off... luckily she managed to swing some hours, so we should be able to meet up next week.    Her husband was the same over her weekend with me and another friend a while back, he refused to give her any money, I thought marriage was partnership?  He has a good job and doesn't mind treating himself.   Grrrr.

So no visit to Big Wheel :-(     And it was such a lovely day!  Cold, but we did have sunshine and blue sky, well till about 3.30, then it went very grey and misty.   So I went for a walk, and got a few more decorations...   I'm really tempted to start collecting those Christmas villages,  saw one today, it was gorgeous. 

Got my last Xmas box finished, tho think I should make one for mum, she is in need of a cheer up.    For the box I was going to attempt to make a acetate lid,  and thought it would look good decorated...   only the idea fell flat,  couldn't get the scoring right, just looked too messy.    Luckily I found some Merry Christmas mirri card,  all red and foiled with gold, so it looks sumptuous.  

Well best decide whether I am going to make mum a box,  if so I need more red and green card.   Decisions, decisions...   

Have a good weekend all....  don't go too mad on the Xmas shopping! 

No comments:

Visitors