Wednesday 30 December 2009

Yesss, at last...


Aleksandr is back...  a new movie beckons,  according to him it is the best ever, but he would say that, wouldn't he?

Got notified on my twitter account,  not really got the hang of this twittering lark,  but will persevere. 

Strange old day,  couldn't remember what day it was when I woke up,  sort of a normal day..     so went and got supermarket shop. 
At least it was more civilised than last week,   not many in there, and pretty relaxed.    Off home, unloaded the bags, had a sandwich,  off out again to drop off sick note and then go find a shirt for this blasted wedding...  did I care, no I did not.   Fortunately M&;S came to the rescue with a nice shirt for half the price it was before Xmas, so that was that.   

But yesterday got more Xmas pressies,  so now craft stash fund  is up to £70...    oh the fun I can have!  I do remember ordering the a new craft mat and circle cutter from QVC,    nothing else grabbed my attention.   Was sticking to my rule of only buying scrapbooking stuff, or tools,    nothing in the scrapbooking slots grabbed me,  well the ribbons did, but the website crashed... so that order wasn't meant to be.   Did get the craft mat, cos I want the cutters, so now I have two magnetic craft mats...  

Naughty, cardcraft plus are moving to new and bigger premises, and are having an opening event in Feb.   Maby pop along, tis only a short hop away.  

Oh well the plan for it to snow didn't work...  miffed,  wanted loads and loads of snow,  cos don't want to go to wedding tomorrow,  bloody daft day to have it.   Must go find some thermals,  and thick socks,  gonna be freezing tomorrow. 

No comments:

Visitors