Sunday 22 February 2009

An LMC day

The new issue of LMC landed on my mat yesterday, I am even tempted to renew the sub having seen the free gift!

So today I thought I'd have a play with the kit. Decided for no particular reason, to make some ATC's. Just made these four, using the card stock and the die cuts, plus those very pretty flowers. Since I chose to stick with using only the LMC kit I wasn't able to add more stuff, think I may well have added a few peel offs, or coloured the edges. But it was a nice way to spend the afternoon. Will be making some more, would like to get into the ATC thing. I've said that before, but I am much happier with these, think I've improved since my first few attempts.

I also made a couple of cards, which I hope to enter into the new competition. One was inspired by one of the die cuts, it really did stretch my creative skills!

Last night I went surfing for walking sticks, fancy ones! I found loads, including one that has butterflies on it, and a gorgeous black metallic one. Now I'm spoilt for choice. Even found a site called 'sticksRUs' ! Who said being incapacitated had to be all doom and gloom? To be honest I feel as though a weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and feel a bit more positive about the future. I mean my life isn't over, it is a new page, which is rather exciting.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments:

Visitors