Sunday 8 February 2009

Snowy sunday

I am going to have to do something about my bed, it is just too darn cosy to leave!

We did have a snow storm this afternoon, but it didn't stick. More is promised for tonight, it will be my luck to wake up to a winterwonderland when I have an appointment tomorrow morning!

Did busy myself this afternoon with a scrapbooking session. This page is for a scraplift challenge, the scraplift was from pencil lines - great place to go if you're stuck for ideas.

For the page I used the boys paper kit I got from QVC, really good quality. And you do need good quality papers and card for scrapbooking. The theme was circles and lines, so I cut a large circle from some stripey paper, layered the photo on to some pearlescent cream card, just to lift it, cut the strips, added some ribbon, and then two end bits of circles, and finally the lettering.

Made another page, with a take on the scraplift theme, but I'l post that tomorrow. Must go watch Dancing on Ice!

No comments:

Visitors