Saturday 28 March 2009

Simples

Maybe, tho I doubt it, I am easily pleased. But today I couldn't stop chuckling after receiving a parcel from a friend containing: a meekat. A stuffed toy to be exact. Sadly he is bereft of a smoking jacket, but hopefully that soon will be rectified. He could have been nicely settled on my desk yesterday, had mum not got angry at the 'person' (who I now know was the postie) who knocked at the door, instead of using the intercom. She can still talk to anyone at the front door, but refuses to unless they use the buzzer. Dumb or what?

Was intending to go explore the craft shop I saw yesterday, but go waylaid after going to sorting office, popped over to PC World in the hope of getting some shrink plastic, but they don't sell it any more. Tho I still managed to find something to buy, Serif and a new ink cartridge. Well my trial on Microsoft publisher is almost up, and I don't fancy shelling out 90 odd quid for it. Why does this stuff have to be so expensive? I mean the real development was done yonks ago, all they do now is a lot of tweaking.

But as I was passing Aintree racecourse remembered that there will be a craft fair there shortly, so will save pennies for that. Got some bargains last year. And it is the National next week, alls I can say is that the last 12 months have passed by incredibly quickly. But given half a chance I'd turn the clock back, just to have the chance to talk to my neighbour, who I still miss.

Enjoy the weekend folks.

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Hi Cass, love the meerkat - what a super surprise.
I hope you don't end up as frustrated with Serif as I do, and I get it discounted as I have been buying direct from them for years - many of their products in fact.

I will be reinstalling it but I hope to get CS Photoshop to replace the photo product.

Cazzy x

Cass said...

Well so far I like Serif, more to it than Publisher, tho it is limited on the photo side of things. Love the blog candy!

Visitors