Tuesday 28 October 2008

No snow.. not even a tiny flake!


Just more rain, and even colder than yesterday.

Was trying to decide what to do - take a risk and see if I could get as far as The Range in Southport, or stay put... then checked QVC to see if there was a craft show, and there was, best of all it was Scrapbooking!

So that decided me, was staying put. Got out my little craft table, got all my bits around me, and settled down to two hours of bliss. It was Basic Grey stuff and Doodlebug stuff on the show, nicely demoed by Debbie.

I decided to make use of some of the stuff I got from LGC, not their kits, but what I got for having my scrap LO in one of the issues. In the stash they sent me was a whole page of Xmas decoupage, all Santa, but all lovely. Made a nice change to get away from kits and exercise the old grey matter. Think I must definitely be progressing craft wise, the peel offs I used on this card I've had for 3 years and never known what the heck to do with them! Was going to do a portrait card, but felt I was just doing the same old, same old, so switched to landscape, but that left a gap... so rummaged thru peel offs and found these, which I stuck onto some off cuts of green mirri card and cut them out. Found some tartan paper (freebie from mag) and layered that onto gold mirri card, then added some gold peel off strips round santa. and added sentiment on hearth.

Made two more cards before getting far too distracted by QVC. Will be trying to venture out tomorrow, just about out of 3D foam and silicon glue, and need some red cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by... will shortly be featuring the tipsy adults range of Xmas cards!

No comments:

Visitors