Wednesday 15 October 2008

Oh bother!

My impatience got the better of me, as usual, just had to try... couldn't wait any longer! So hobbled to car, but... oh rats, couldn't bend bad leg enough to get it inside car! On upside, did manage to start car, which wasn't bad considering it has been laying idle for six weeks. Thought of every which way to get my bad leg in car, finally managed it but oh boy did it hurt, and couldn't manage to get it onto pedals. Funny how I managed to drive it when it was freshly busted.

So got on with exercises, nowt else for it, can't see the physio department getting in touch with me anytime soon.

Now meet Tweedy, a robin that has taken up residence in a friend's back garden. He's very cute. Definitely a pic to be scrapbooked.

Now off to exercise. Gotta get the leg moving.

No comments:

Visitors