Last night I uninstalled and then reinstalled DesignMaster as suggested by graphtec... got the numbers I needed, then applied for a change of license. All went smoothly, until tonight... got my new license, could I hope that it would work? I installed it as per instructions... opened DM, typed out Happy Birthday and... DM closed down, said it was lacking a security device!!!!!!!
This saga has been going on since beginning of February, I've so far had four new license files (sorry Cazzy, went back to count them properly) and none have worked. I've owned a computer since 1987, I consider myself to be computer literate to a medium to high level, have installed software, TV cards, memory, other stuff... all without any bother. I've set up websites, used HTML... and in the very early days of computing even wrote my own mini programs. So I am not a dunce when it comes to IT, yet I feel that graphtec have been very patronising... sometimes implying that I am at fault. Since I managed to install DM on my old PC without any bother, then I know darn well that I am not at fault.
Be wary of buying this program, it is a pain to reinstall should you need to either upgrade to a new PC or perform a full reinstall of your old PC.
Rant over, but you can imagine how I feel, having paid good money, in good faith, for a program that is now useless! Grrrrrrrr