Tuesday 11 March 2008

Not getting a lot done

Think sloth has kicked in, could not get going this morning. The horrid weather is not helping, not exactly inspiring my get up and go. Managed to stir myself to go get the supermarket shop, also had a bit of a declutter - more rubbish for the tip.

Was going to do some scrapbooking, but felt more in the mood to make a few cards. Feel guilty that I've not made more cards from my LMC mag, so made amends with this one. A bit of twist on one in the mag, use the same colour card, paper, but then matted and layered some gold/green/gold mirri card in a spiral shape, then stuck on the cute bunny with 3D foam, added some white ribbon, added four button brads. Stuck another strip of white ribbon near bottom of card, added the easter egg like gems, then the Happy Easter sentiment.

Also made a clutter card for my brother, no doubt my mum willl snaffle it, so got to go hunting for more decoupage suitable for men! Had seen some called twisted decoupage, but can't for the life of me remember where I saw it. Got two more male cards to make! Why are men so awkward! And must put the finishing touches to an exploding box that has been on hold, and a scrap book!

So much to do, so little time to do it all.

No comments:

Visitors