Tuesday 4 March 2008

Recipe for a perfect day...

Recipe is: not having to go to work, having a mini lie in whilst watching the repeat of QVC's craft day launch... getting supermarket shop done in record time, being served by nice checkout assistant... and crafting all afternoon whilst watching QVC!

Decided I wanted to play with my pastels, the die cut cat is actually the pop out bit of an Iris folding card - waste nothing! Had fun colouring her in, shading the pastels, then used my post stamps to make the corner, cut out a bit of grass and popped cat onto some 3D foam, to finish off I found a small silver flutterby! I'm calling the card: Easter Cat!

Funnily enough QVC was showing some animal stamps, the presenter was desperate to get her hands on the cat stamp, but the set sold out... wanted to text in that she could buy it at Hobbycraft... but somehow think the text wouldn't have made to the screen!

Making the cat card gave me an idea for another Easter card... using the LMC stash, there are some lovely egg shaped gems in the kit... will see if I can make it tomorrow after work.

Like to say thank you to Martine for mentioning me in her list - and congrats on the award, well deserved (you have a fab blog).

Still watching QVC, not a lot I want... well so far, still another hour to go. And they've got more craft on Saturday!

No comments:

Visitors